How to live consciously – tips for a conscious lifestyle
A conscious lifestyle has a lot to do with making conscious decisions rather than just acting or reacting without giving it any deeper thought.
It’s about being conscious of what you do in your life, what you consume, how you set your boundaries, and what you want to create and accept.
It’s about being aware of the effects that the outside world has on you and becoming aware of the thoughts you have.
Your thoughts will immediately impact your emotions, and your emotions will affect your actions.
And in the end, our actions will create habits, and you want to be very mindful of the habits you create.
Tips on how you can live more consciously:
- Make mindful choices
- Acting instead of reacting
- Become self-aware: Become aware of your thoughts and emotions
- Practice Meditation
- Practice Yoga
- Be aware of how you spend your time
- Where focus goes, attention flows, so what do you spend your time on?
- Be grateful for the things you have in your life
- Make conscious decisions – mind-heart balance
- Balance your life: work/life, rest/activity, going out, going within
- Don’t settle for less if you think that there could be something better out there
- Don’t stay in your comfort zone. Explore life, take a leap of faith into the unknown, break your habits
- Be aware that there is more than only one truth & embrace your own
- Focus on the things you want instead of the things you don’t want
Watch my video for more details:
With love and stardust,